Friday, November 7, 2014
Monday, June 17, 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013
The Deploy module is designed to allow developers to easily stage Drupal content from one site to another. Deploy automatically manages dependencies between objects (like node references). It is designed to have a rich API which can be easily extended to be used in a variety of situations. Drupal 7 The Drupal 7 version will see a complete rewrite to provide a more flexible API and workflow and to take full advantage of the new APIs in core. For more information Module page: http://drupal.org/project/deploy
Saturday, February 16, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rylQMjh2dA0&feature=share&list=ULrylQMjh2dA0 The Aegir hosting system allows developers and site administrators to automate many of the common tasks associated with deploying and managing large websites. Aegir makes it easy to install, upgrade, deploy, and backup an entire network of Drupal sites. Recent support for multi-server site deployment and management allows for migrating sites between servers, including large sites spread across multiple web servers.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
When you enable a module in your Drupal 8 site, the Interface Translation module will attempt to download and import its translation from the translation server at localize.drupal.org. But the translation server only provides translations of released modules, and not for development releases. To overcome this the Local Tamper module was developed which simulated a number of Drupal 7 modules (for which translations are available) and the Interface Translation module will downloads and imports these translations.
- Make sure you have Interface Translation and Language translation enabled and have added at least one non-English language. But if you have successfully followed the steps above, this has already been provided.
- Download the Locale Tamper module from http://drupal.org/project/locale_tamper.
- Unpack and install the module.
- Enable the Locale Tamper module.
- It will now attempt to find and download Locale Tamper translations (but none will be found).
- Go to the Available translation updates page (admin/reports/translations).
- Click 'Check manually' to refresh the translation status.
- The status will now show that a number of translation are available for the mocked modules: Better Formats, CKEditor Link, Compact Forms, Context, Chaos tools and Delta API.
- Click 'Update translations' to download and import the translations.
- This will start the download and import of a number of translations. Again a batch process runs to per form this. Again, this should progress until finished.